Villa Klara is a detached building that accommodates a maximum of 12 people and is rented in its entirety. It is 50 meters from the beach, located in the beautiful Osibova Bay, which provides crystal clear sea. It is an ideal place for lovers of swimming, diving and for escaping from the city crowd and enjoying an annual vacation. The nearest grocery store is in Milna, two km away.
The villa has four one-room apartments available. Each apartment has a separate entrance, a living room with an auxiliary folding bed (190 × 115), a bedroom with a double bed (200 × 160), a bathroom with a shower, a mini kitchen, a terrace with a view of the sea. The apartments are equipped with satellite TV, WI-FI internet, air conditioning.
On the ground floor of the Villa there is a common kitchen and a terrace of 20 m2 for socializing.
Within the Villa, guests can enjoy and relax in the beautifully landscaped garden, where there is a hydromassage heated pool - jacuzzi for six people, deckchairs for sunbathing, grill,
The beach for children and non-swimmers is about 50 meters away, and the beach for swimmers is a few meters further.
The host will be happy to provide you with a mooring for the boat, which is a hundred meters away from the Villa, and will guide you to the attractions of the island of Brač. A pleasant stay on Brač is possible from the beginning of May to the end of October due to the mild climate, large number of sunny days and warm sea.
Parking space for three vehicles in front of the villa.
Arrival and departure: check-in from 16:00, check-out no later than 10:00.
Deposit: 30% by bank transfer, and the remaining 70% by payment before arrival or when collecting the key. Cancellation fee: 0 - 60 days before arrival date no refund, 61 and more days before arrival 90% refund. Pets are not allowed. Parties / events are not allowed.